Home siding is one of those home improvement projects that is often overlooked. People tend to invest most of their resources into interior design, thinking they can just skimp on the exterior materials. However, this can be disastrous and can hurt your home’s value and curb appeal. That said, you have to make sure that you hire experts in the cladding field. Luckily, you can save yourself the research since five of Durham’s best siding contractors are already listed here!
1. Raleigh Windows & Siding LLC
On the hunt for an affordable professional with a proven track record? Raleigh Windows & Siding LLC is the one you’re looking for. Expect this contractor to provide you with genuine siding recommendations that will complement the look of your home. It offers traditional siding types, including vinyl, fiber cement, and wood. The company also has a long list of satisfied clients who only have positive things to say about its customer service. Contact them today and see for yourself!
2. Dunrite Home Maintenance
Crafting stunning home renovation has been Dunrite’s expertise for decades. This Chapel Hill contractor not only boasts fine workmanship, but they also do their job in a neat, professional manner. Whether you’re looking for quality siding materials or simply want to make repairs for your home’s aged exterior, Dunrite does everything for you. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy as they perform the magic on your cladding.
3. Carolina Exteriors
With a strong love for their craft and their state, members of the Carolina Exteriors team are set on providing clients like you with the best service possible. They offer everything from complete installation to regular maintenance and potential repairs. Previous customers have complimented the company’s emphasis on clear communication and actually listening to their needs. If you want experts who are committed to your satisfaction, give them a call today.
4. Little Corner Construction
Serving Durham and its surrounding neighborhoods, Little Corner Construction is a household name in the city. You can count on them to skillfully install the siding of your new house or perform complete replacements fast. On top of that, they offer several years of warranty, proving that they trust their outputs to last a long time. To make things even better, Little Corner is known for charging reasonable prices just to put smiles on their customers’ faces. You could be the next one smiling now!
5. Triangle Renovations INC
With over three decades of experience, Triangle Renovations INC isn’t only popular in Durham but throughout the entire Carolina itself. While the company handles various renovation projects, siding is one of its specialties. These guys also take pride in stellar work, quick customer response, and honest rates. It’s pretty rare for a company to have an almost perfect track record, but Triangle Renovations INC proves that it can be done. Book them today!
What to Look for in a Siding Company
Not every company offers the same level of expertise or services. Some will always be better than others. To help you decide, here are some traits you should look for to find the best siding contractors in Durham, NC.
- Good Reviews. One good way to determine whether a contractor is worth hiring is through their customers’ experiences. If they have many positive (legit) reviews, then you can count on them to complete your project professionally.
- Quality Materials. A good siding contractor goes hand in hand with excellent materials. With their expertise, your potential company should be able to help you choose the best materials for your project while installing them effectively for high-quality results.
- License & Insurance. Two of the most important qualifications you should be looking for are company license and insurance. This means they are authorized to do renovations, equipped with the right tools, knowledge, and safety precautions to do their job correctly.
- A Comprehensive Quote. Home siding is no cheap investment. You have every right to know where your money will be poured into. A good company should provide you with a quote that includes everything from material costs to labor rates and every other expense over the course of the project.
- A Detailed Contract. If a company’s contract is too vague, you should look for another contractor. You don’t want the short end of the stick when things go south. A detailed contract means they’ve taken the time to understand your renovation needs and are willing to do what it takes to meet them.
Choosing a siding contractor can be confusing but not when you’re informed! Now, with the tips above, make sure you pick the best one that meets your budget and needs.